Gradebook is a tool that instructors and TAs can utilize to setup the grading system for their courses. The Gradebook in CoursePlus is a robust tool with many features and options to accommodate various grading styles.
Faculty, TAs have access to all features within the Gradebook. Grading TAs can also access the Gradebook but their function is limited to entering grades only.
Benefits of Using the CoursePlus Gradebook
- The Gradebook is available in all online courses and course sites.
- Provides grading method transparency.
- Can be customized to match the grade breakdown in the course syllabus.
- Allows controls for what to show to students and when.
- Auto matches to zip files of student assignments submitted through Drop Box.
- Allows feedback in text, file or comment to be sent to students from one location and provides history of sending feedback.
- Provides grade calculation details to determine how a grade was achieved.
- Can include and calculate extra credit assignments.
- Synchronizes with the course roster and provides a final grade report that can be uploaded to SIS.
- Provides learner analytic data and statistics.