You can check and see if an individual student has completed all of their assigned Peer Assessments from the main Assessment Overview page for a Peer Assessment. You can see a quick report of all students who have not completed their assessment work, and get details on the assessment completion for an individual student.
To see the quick report of students who have not completed their assessment work, please see Sending Reminders to Students Who Have Not Finished Their Work.
How to Check Assessment Completion Status for an Individual Student
- Wait until the Peer Assessment is open and available to students. This functionality does not work before that time.
- Click Peer Assessments under Activities and Assignments on the main Faculty Tools page.
- Click the link for the Peer Assessment title in the list of all assessments.
- This brings up the Assessment Overview page.
- Scroll down the list of student names until you find the student in question.
- Click on the student name.
- After a moment, two boxes will be shown: Students who assessed this student and Students who this student is assessing.
- If there is a dash (—) for any name under Students who this student is assessing instead of a Report button, that means the student has not completed all of their assessments.