When you randomly assign students to one another, it can sometimes be helpful to know who was assigned to who — especially if a student contacts you about missing student work or other questions about a fellow student's work.
How to See Who Is Assessing Who in a Randomly Assigned Peer Assessment
- Wait until the peer assessment is open and available to students. This functionality does not work before that time.
- Click Peer Assessments under Activities and Assignments on the main Faculty Tools page.
- On the main Peer Assessment page, click the green Download button to the far right of the Peer Assessment you want.
- Select See Who is Evaluating Who.
- An Excel file will download to your computer.