Once you have entered final grades for students in the Gradebook, you can export that final grade information and import it into SIS in a couple of simple steps. You must both export the final grade information and import the grades into SIS. There is no automatic synchronization of grades between CoursePlus and SIS.
How to Export Final Grades to Excel
- Click View Current/Final Grades from any page in the Gradebook.
- Be sure that the final grades for all students are correct.
- Click Save All & Create Grade Roster.
- Select Excel as the format from the menu that appears.
- The Excel file with the final student grades will download to your computer. The file name is PH_[Course Number]_(Section)-[Academic Year].xslx. Example: PH_140_600(01)-2002.xlsx
How to Import Grades into SIS
- Sign in to SIS.
- Find the course at the bottom of the main dashboard page.
- Click Browse under the Grade Import column.
- Find and select the Excel file of final grades that you downloaded from CoursePlus to your computer.
- Click Upload to upload the Excel file.
- SIS will display all matched grades and ask you to correct any errors.
- Click Post to Registrar's to save your final grades in SIS. You cannot undo this action.