Once an assessment is open and individual student assignments are created, you can see the main page of the Peer Assessment just as a student would see it. This allows you to see the individual assessments and, if the option is enabled, the names of the students that the desired student is assessing.
How to See the Student View of Assessment Assignments
- Wait until the Peer Assessment is open and available to students. This functionality does not work before that time.
- Click Peer Assessments under Activities and Assignments on the main Faculty Tools page.
- On the main Peer Assessment page, click View open assessments as.
- Select the desired student name from the list.
- The view will switch to show what the selected student sees when they access the Peer Assessment tool.
Note: Students have one page for all Peer Assessments in a course. If there are multiple Peer Assessments in a course, the information for all the Peer Assessments will be listed on the same page. Peer Assessments that are currently open and available to students show the individual assessments that a student must do on this page. Peer Assessments that are currently closed and not available to students have their details collapsed by default on this page.