If the option was selected in the rubric setup, faculty can add their own feedback to students on the assessment summary report. Faculty/TA comments are listed at the end of the report, separate from student comments on individual criteria.
How To Add Faculty Feedback to a Student's Assessment Summary
- Click Peer Assessments under Activities and Assignments on the main Faculty Tools page.
- Click the link for the Peer Assessment title in the list of all assessments.
- This brings up the Assessment Overview report.
- Scroll down the list of student names until you find the student in question.
- Click Report in the Assessment summary of this student column beside a student's name.
- On the page that appears, click Add Faculty Feedback or scroll down to the bottom of the report.
- Add your comments in the Instructor Comments field.
- Verify the grade to be given for the student in the Final Score field.
Note: The changes you make auto save.