If you think you have completed the training and are not being given the opportunity to download your certificate, please do the following:
- Sign out of CoursePlus if you are currently signed in.
- Sign back in to CoursePlus.
- Go to the main Content page in the training.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the What do I need to do to complete this training? button.
- If there are any items listed there, please complete those items.
- If there are no items listed under "What do I need to do to complete this training?," you will need to sign out of CoursePlus, close your browser, and wait about 15 minutes. At that point, sign back in again and you should see the option to download the certificate.
Please note that in order for video presentations to be marked as complete, you must (a) watch all videos listed as part of a single presentation, and (b) watch 80% of each video, regardless of playback speed, in your web browser. Skipping ahead through the video to the end does not count as watching the video.